My First Credit Card
During the final weeks of August into September, I applied for my first credit card with Capital One. My mom guided me through applying and maintaining a credit card and credit score, including how to pay the bill when it is due and understanding the annual percentage rate and income. She sent the link by email as an ad, and I opened it to view the details and delivery process. Whenever I had questions while entering my information, I asked my mom, and she explained them in detail so I could grasp the importance. After reading the terms and conditions from the email and paper, my card arrived yesterday. I opened the envelope and followed the steps to activate my first credit card. I completed the process, but I will avoid excessive spending—only what I need within a reasonable limit.
- David Gillespie
Comments
Post a Comment