Bowling Party for Luther

 On Saturday, Dec 6th, Dallas and I went to a bowling party for my cousin Luther at this place called Bowling & Amusement Round1. My cousin Shamyra picked us up. When we first walked in, it felt like a full arcade—bright lights, a bunch of games to play, and even pool tables. We went up the escalator, and Shamyra asked Luther if he was excited. He jumped up and down yelling “yes!” so you already knew he was ready.


After we got our bowling shoes, it was time to start. The rest of my family joined in too, and it was nice because I haven’t been bowling in a while. We played one round and I ended with 40 points. We ate pizza afterward—super fresh, and I only managed to eat three slices but they were too good. The best part was seeing Luther smile.


Luther has autism, so seeing him enjoy himself meant a lot. After bowling, we all played some arcade games together. At one point Luther had a meltdown, and instead of pulling away, he walked straight to me and gave me a hug. That moment hit different—it showed he felt safe with me. Despite the ups and downs, it ended up being a really good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate