Trying Out New Things
Today, my mom and I went to lunch together after my doctor’s appointment at Hamot for a ct scan for my chest, which was supposed to be today but ended up getting rescheduled for next Wednesday. So, my mom and I had ended up going to McDonald’s for lunch after. As for my routine, I used to go get Tim Hortons for a vanilla ice coffee and some Timbits, but that was last year. This year, I had switched things up, so what I used to get at McDonald’s was a Big Mac meal with a large fry and a Sprite, but today I got something different. Today, I had gotten an original crispy chicken sandwich with a medium fry and a Dragon Berry Red Bull energy boost drink, which was really good and I’d give it a 10 out of 10. The chicken sandwich was really good. I thought somebody’s auntie was back there cooking. 🧑🍳 It tasted so good it made me fall asleep eating it in the car! 😂👌🏽 Thebuns were toasted and grilled and buttered up. 🆙
- David Gillespie
Comments
Post a Comment