Spider-Man Brand New Day Movie Review

 On Saturday, August 1, my brother David and I went to Cinemark Tinseltown to watch Spider-Man: Brand New Day. As soon as we walked in, the line for popcorn and candy was packed with people, which showed just how excited everyone was to see the movie.


I’ll be the first to say it—this movie was an 11/10. It was absolutely amazing! Before we went into the theater, the staff handed everyone a pair of 3D glasses. Watching the movie in 3D made the experience even better because it felt like the characters were jumping right off the screen.


One of my favorite moments was when Peter Parker was talking to Jean (I think that was her name). During the scene, he hugged her and turned his back to protect her by taking a bullet. That was a powerful moment. Right before that, there was an incredible fight scene where Spider-Man was battling the clan, and it was easily my favorite action sequence in the movie. The choreography, visuals, and 3D effects made it even more exciting to watch.


If you’re a Spider-Man fan, I definitely recommend seeing Spider-Man: Brand New Day in 3D. It was an unforgettable experience, and it’s one of the best Spider-Man movies I’ve seen.


  • Daniel Gillespie 



On Saturday, my brother and I decided to watch the new Spider-Man movie that had just been released at Tinsel Town Cinemark theaters. I had already bought the tickets for both of us. Initially, we had planned to watch the Mario Galaxy movie, but unfortunately, it was already available on streaming platforms and no longer showing in theaters. We missed our chance to see it live, but we could still watch it at home whenever we wanted.


As we entered the theater, we were greeted by a packed crowd. The atmosphere was electric, and the air felt different, as if we were in a baseball stadium. The line was long and noisy, but we were excited about the movie premiere, as it had just been released yesterday.


A person in line asked us if we were going to see the Spider-Man movie. We both enthusiastically replied, “Yes!” He expressed his hope that he wouldn’t miss it, as it was about to start, and he was trying to hurry up and get his snacks in time.


We finally got our tickets and headed into the movie theater. They handed us some 3D glasses, which I hadn’t realized would be part of the action. The movie was filled with excitement, laughter, and everything in between. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.


I highly recommend the movie to my friends. If you haven’t seen it yet, I strongly suggest that you go watch it and experience it for yourself. 🕸️🕷️



  • David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther