Senior Citizen Rides

 On July 26th, my mom and stepdad went out for breakfast at Perkins. One of those days, we went to Bob Evans and Applebee’s.


On Thursdays, we go out on our outings, which is my stepdad’s favorite. We usually go out together to eat or do something fun during the day, like get ice cream or, if we were hungry, we would get a sandwich or something from McDonald’s or DoorDash for a quick bite for dinner.


I’m very excited to go outside with my family because I get to be in the community and experience and explore different areas and people. It’s been really fun and interesting to see different places and cultures, like I have seen in master barbers that I never thought of seeing in real life and only on television.


I think it’s important for someone on the spectrum to go out and be in the environment and see what the world is like. At least try to meet some good people and make some good friends along the way. As much as I’m trying to do it, there are as many more fun places to go to and enjoy.



  • David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther