Master Barbers

 On Thursday, July 30, my brother David and I went to Master Barbers to get haircuts. The atmosphere there is always great—laid-back, welcoming, and full of chill vibes. Even though it was only my second visit, I can already say it’ll be my official barbershop from now on.


This was David’s first time there, and I had a feeling he’d like it. As we were leaving, he looked at his haircut, smiled, and laughed, saying, “They fixed me up right.” I couldn’t help but smile back and say, “I told you they would.”


It’s always nice finding a place where you know you’re going to leave looking and feeling your best. Good service, a great atmosphere, and quality cuts—that’s what makes Master Barbers stand out.


- Daniel Gillespie 





Today, my brother Daniel and I had an appointment at Master Barbers at 4:15 PM. It was my first time there, and the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly, like hanging out with friends. The barber was incredibly skilled and talented with the hair clippers. I shared my desired hairstyle, and he suggested a shadow fade. Trusting his expertise, I agreed. After about an hour of cutting, trimming, and finishing up my hair, I was thrilled with the transformation. The change was exactly what I needed, and I’m excited to make Master Barbers my new go-to barbershop. I couldn’t stop telling Danny, saying, “He fixed me up right!” I wholeheartedly recommend this place and would give it a perfect 10 out of 10, especially for my first experience. 



⁃ David Gillespie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther