Family Outing To The Peninsula
Yesterday, me mom, and my stepdad
Went on a family outing to the peninsula.
We drove around the pavilion and went to Beach 8, where my mom parked in the dirt road. My stepdad and I got out of the car and went to the beach to sightsee while we were driving around the bayfront to our destination. We ended up seeing some wildlife, but only just some geese 🪿 drinking water from the pond beside us. We were hoping for more animals like rabbits or frogs 🐸 to come along the way, but they weren’t really there this time. It was a lot of fun, and it was a lot of people that were down there at the beach today. Some were riding around in some rented e-bikes, and some were on some boats and canoes 🛶 paddling or doing their daily walks/jogs getting their exercise in. Then I saw the lifeguard riding around on the 4-wheeler, which I thought was pretty cool. Then my stepdad was sightseeing with his big binoculars that look like fishbowls. I mean, it looks like he could see through these people he was looking at. The birds, the water, and everything. I almost thought he was going to get in the water because who’s going to jump in that water and get him? I’d rather call the fire department. I ain’t no lifeguard. I can’t even swim! But after that, we had gotten some burgers and fries from McDonald’s, and then we had spent some family time at home. I’d say I really enjoyed myself being outside yesterday ❤️🤞🏽
- David Gillespie
Comments
Post a Comment