Delaney and I Try Mediterranean Food at Habibi 🥙❤️
One thing Delaney and I enjoy doing together is going out and trying different foods. This time, we decided to switch things up and try Mediterranean food at Habibi, and I was definitely curious to see what I was going to think.
For my meal, I ordered a beef wrap. I can’t remember the exact name of it, but I remember the important part—it was good! 😂 The beef had a lot of flavor, and everything inside the wrap came together really well.
Delaney and I also shared some fries, and I have to give Habibi credit for those because the seasoning tasted homemade. They weren’t just regular fries with some salt thrown on them. The seasoning gave them their own flavor and made them even better.
We also had some chicken and Mediterranean rice. Now, when I first looked at the rice, I thought, Hold on, this looks like Spanish rice! 😂 But nope—it was Mediterranean rice. It had that similar look to me, but it went really well with the chicken and gave me another chance to try something a little different from what I normally eat.
That’s one of the things I enjoy about going places with Delaney. It’s not always about doing something huge. Sometimes the best memories come from sitting down together, trying something we’ve never had before, sharing food, laughing, and figuring out what we like.
Trying Mediterranean food at Habibi was another food adventure for us, and I’m glad we got to experience it together. ❤️🥙🍟
— Daniel Gillespie
The Brown Side of Autism
Comments
Post a Comment