Birthday Blog Part 2
Now here’s Part 2! π€£
On Saturday, August 16th—see, it wasn’t even my birthday yet—I was celebrating all weekend like I had just dropped my first album. π I was acting like I had just gone to the Super Bowl or something!
From Thursday to Sunday, I was already getting myself together. I bought the Bow Wow sponge brush, twisted my hair, and even bought some blonde hair dye because I told my mom and my brothers that I was about to be on my Chris Brown ish. π€£
I didn’t get to dye it blonde yet because I want to wait a little while until the brown grows out and my natural color comes back more. Or I might just go ahead and do it. Who knows? π
But enough about that. Let’s get down to what happened.
My mom and I poured some tequila and wine as we celebrated another year of life and me being blessed to see 29 this year. Mind you, I was still tipsy from the day before! π
After a few laughs and a few sips, I told my mom, “I’m feeling it already again.”
She said, “Really?”
I said, “Yes! I might even start rapping!” π€£
Recently, I’ve been practicing my rapping on Instagram and Facebook, usually doing it the PG way. Well, apparently, the tequila had other plans because I didn’t even realize I was cussing and everything! ππ€£
And what did I do next?
I POSTED THE VIDEO. π
Then I ended up knocked out in my bed. π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
I woke up the next morning, Sunday, and got ready for church like everything was normal. After church, one of my family members whispered to me, “Yeah…lay off the tequila and wine, and PLEASE take that video down.” π
She told me what I had been doing, and I didn’t even realize everything I had done! I was kind of embarrassed, but I laughed it off and took the video down. At the end of the day, I enjoyed myself!
The celebration continued all the way until Monday, which was finally my birthday. π
For my birthday dinner, I had a whole Walmart list ready! We went shopping and picked up lima beans, honey cornbread, cabbage, thin-cut boneless pork chops, mac and cheese, cupcakes, and ice cream. We also grabbed a few things for the house.
When we got home, I helped my mom and stepdad put away the groceries, and then I helped my mom prepare my birthday dinner.
When everything was finally finished, we all sat down and ate.
After that meal, we were knocked out like it was First Sunday! ππ€£
Later on, we got back up and had cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. π¨π§
All in all, it was a birthday weekend full of family, food, laughter, music, tequila, questionable Instagram decisions, and plenty of memories. π
Definitely pushing 30, but I feel like I’m 17 again. π€πΎππ₯³
Comments
Post a Comment