Birthday Blog Part 1
On my birthday on August 17th, I celebrated another year of being here on this Earth—alive and breathing, and feeling younger and healthier nowadays.
Older women have been messing with me on Instagram! They won’t leave me alone. 😔 I can’t get wifed up yet. They need to know how to cook rice like my momma first! 😂
But anyways, the first thing I did to celebrate was on July 26th. I went out to eat with my family at Perkins for lunch. I had pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and some coffee. My stepdad had hash browns, bacon, sausage, and pancakes, while my mom had broccoli cheddar soup and a turkey club sandwich.
Then, on the 15th, my brother, his girlfriend, and I went to Celebrate Erie to see Arrested Development, a hip-hop group formed in Atlanta in 1988. They’re known for promoting a spiritual, Afrocentric, and socially conscious alternative to the hardcore gangsta rap genre.
They performed some newer songs along with some older ones before playing some of their biggest hits, such as “Everyday People,” “Mr. Wendal,” and “Tennessee.”
I had a great time at the concert. I bought some beer, chicken, and fries, which I shared with my brother. There were a lot of people there, and the entire environment was loud, eccentric, and full of energy. I was definitely feeling the vibes and all the positivity around me.
Then, when I came back home, I ran into the dang garbage can! 😠I fell into it while trying to open the side door because I was too drunk. 🥴 At least I made it home!
When I hit that garbage can, though, it felt like I was still at the concert. I swear I saw the stage lights again! 😂 I felt like Tom from Tom and Jerry when he hits his head on something and gets a giant bruise.
After that, I was fine. I was still tipsy, though…
But the show hasn’t even started yet. 👀
Stay tuned for Part 2! 🤣🤣🤣
- David Gillespie
Comments
Post a Comment