After Work Drinks at Flagship City Food Hall 🍻

On Thursday, August 6th, I had just gotten off work and decided to spend some time with my brother. After a long day, sometimes it’s nice to just get out, relax, and enjoy the moment.


As someone on the autism spectrum, I can get pretty overwhelmed after work—especially with noise, social interaction, and just the mental exhaustion of the day. So having a calm, familiar space with my brother really helps me reset.


We headed down to IPPA at Flagship City Food Hall. 🍻 We grabbed a few drinks, talked, laughed, and just enjoyed hanging out together.


It wasn’t anything extravagant or carefully planned—it was simply two brothers spending some quality time together after work. Sometimes those simple moments end up being some of the best ones.


Life can get busy with work and everything else going on, and for me, managing autism in the middle of all that can be a lot. So I’m learning to really appreciate opportunities like this where I can just relax, be myself, and not feel pressured to mask or overthink everything.


Good drinks, good conversation, and even better company. 🙌🏾


Definitely a nice way to end the workday!


  • Daniel Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther