Flagship Food Hall With David 🍔🍟

On Wednesday July 29th, my brother David and I went to Flagship City Food Hall. I happened to check my email and every Wednesday, CheesErie does 5 dollar burgers and so we had went ahead and got dinner there. Although it wasn’t my first time coming here it was my brother’s first time coming here. I had got the burger and a side of fries and a Diet Coke to drink and it definitely hit the spot. Sometimes when I’m on break from working at the courthouse I’ll come to this spot and get a burger & fries, but also will check out the other food spots. For me, moments like this are important. As someone who has experienced challenges with autism throughout my life, I’ve learned to appreciate the simple moments — spending time with family, trying new experiences, and creating memories. Something as small as sharing a meal with my brother can become a meaningful reminder of how far I’ve come. David got the mac & cheese cheeseburger with onion rings. I never seen the burger before but it looked good. Life isn’t always about the big moments. Sometimes, it’s the everyday experiences — a good meal, a conversation, and time spent with the people you love — that mean the most.


  • Daniel Gillespie 




Today, my brother Daniel and I visited the Flagship City Food Hall for dinner. My brother had asked me what kind of food I was in the mood for, and I suggested pasta. So, we headed inside the food hall and found a place called the Cheeserie, where they offer $5 burgers on Wednesdays. I was thrilled about this because it was my first time exploring the food hall. When I arrived, I ordered a Mac and Cheese burger with onion rings and a Sprite. The burger was incredibly delicious, and I would definitely give it a perfect 5-star rating. The cleanliness, service, and food quality were all top-notch. I’m already looking forward to returning and trying the Mexican spot called Enriches that my brother had mentioned during one of our conversations. Life is precious, so I encourage everyone to cherish the moments with their loved ones and create lasting memories. 💯🙏🏼


  • David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther