Our Go-To Snacks (No Matter the Mood)
Snacks aren’t just something to eat—they’re a whole experience. Whether I’m relaxing, stressed, or just need something quick, I always find myself going back to the same few. Simple, reliable, and they never disappoint.
First up, Oreos. There’s really nothing else like them. You can twist them apart, dip them in milk, or just eat them straight out the pack. Either way, they always hit. It’s one of those snacks that never gets old.
Next are pretzels 🥨. They’re light, salty, and easy to snack on without feeling like you’re overdoing it. Perfect for when you want something simple but still satisfying.
Popcorn is another favorite. You don’t even need a movie for it—it’s just that good on its own. Fresh, warm, and buttery popcorn is hard to beat and always feels like a comfort snack.
Then there’s sour cream and onion Pringles. These are elite. Once you open the can, it’s basically a wrap—you’re not stopping anytime soon. The flavor is just too good.
And finally, Combos in the pizzeria flavor. These don’t get talked about enough. That pizza taste makes them stand out, and they’re perfect when you’re craving something more savory.
At the end of the day, these are my go-to snacks for a reason. They’re consistent, they hit every time, and they fit whatever mood I’m in.
- Daniel Gillespie
My go-to snacks that I love to enjoy growing up and especially in the pandemic were when I used to go to Country Fair sometimes on Fridays in the summer or after school with my brothers to buy a snack to hold us until dinner time. We used to do it in the summer almost every day and just purchase a snack and hang out in the store with our friends and just sit down and just chill together. Then we might go to our friends’ house to play some video games or watch a movie or something and then we would just go back home and enjoy the rest of our evening at our house. But other than that, my favorite snack choices during the pandemic/growing up in my childhood were blue cheddar cheese combos. They are my all-time favorite snack of choice. I usually have them with a brisk drink, usually a blueberry one or a regular iced tea. Next is cheddar cheese Pringles and Little Debbie glazed donuts.
My second favorite snack that I get with a couple of packs of peanut butter cookies.
I would technically classify them as my safe foods because they’re usually pretty much
the same ones I always get no matter
if they ran out or not.
- David Gillespie
Comments
Post a Comment