Hematology Check Up 🩸

This morning I had an appointment with the Hematology clinic with Dr. Hussain for a 6-month check-up post-blood clot from foot surgery. Everything went well. They weighed me when I got in the room, and I was at 267, still maintaining my weight when I got into the room. One of the nurses gave me a med sheet and asked if all my meds were the same. Then she asked me if I was having any issues with chest pain, trouble breathing, having trouble getting up, or if I ever had any trips or falls recently. The only issues I had recently by taking the Eliquis prescribed by my doctor were that I was having some chest pain off and on that goes to the left side of my shoulder sometimes at night when I lay down and sometimes early in the morning. He told me that what we could do is a CT scan in 2-3 months and then lower the Eliquis down to 2.5. So I told him that we could do the CT scan,  and then he scheduled me for that appointment at around July after I was done with my doctor’s appointment. My mom and I had a breakfast date at Panera Bread, and we had a good time and chit chatted for a little bit. The breakfast that I ordered was an Asiago BLT Sunrise Melt with a Blueberry Muffin and a light roast coffee, and my mom had a cinnamon toast bagel with a light roast coffee. I definitely had to take a picture of the food before I got to enjoy it, and it was really delicious. After our breakfast, we went to Giant Eagle next door and picked up some small refrigerator items for our kitchen at our house. I had to get my Café Brûstelo and my Coffee Mate coffee creamer to get prepared for the next day. 🫡


- David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther