Food Adventure Recap

 Tuesday turned into one of those simple but really good days.


I decided to try the bread bowl broccoli cheddar soup from Panera Bread… and yeah, it lived up to the hype. There’s just something about soup in a bread bowl that hits different. The broccoli cheddar was creamy, warm, and honestly perfect comfort food. The bread soaked up just enough of the soup without getting too soggy—10/10 experience.


After that, me and Delaney made a stop at Niagara Creamery for ice cream, and that’s where things really got elite.


I tried the Brownie Blast, and I’m not even exaggerating—it was super good. Like one of those flavors where you don’t even want to share a bite. Rich chocolate, chunks of brownie, just overall 🔥.


Delaney switched it up and got a chicken sandwich with French onion dip (I wish I remembered the exact name 😭), but it looked really good too—definitely something I’d try next time.


Overall, it was just a chill day, good food, good company, and one of those moments you don’t really plan but end up enjoying the most.


- Daniel Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther