UPDATE ON MY FOOT🦶🏼

 Since my last visit to LECOM


For my foot on my Right toe


And my Left toe


I went to Dr. Coloana recently 


For a just a check up 


To see how I was doing/feeling 


And to give me the green light


If I’m cleared or not 


And now I’m finally cleared 


And able to walk again 


It’s been a long 10 months 


Which felt like forever 


I’ve had tears 


I’ve had cried 


I’ve slept in pain


But now I’m pain free


And I feel great 


And now feels like


I’m not walking on Eggshells anymore 


Even though I’m cleared 


I still have to take it easy


As my Doctor said 


Even though I still do my stretches 


And I haven’t stopped 


I’m only 4 months Post-op


On my left foot 


And a year on my right 


So I’m just taking it slow 


Day by Day


And going with the motion 


And now I’m 88 pounds down with my weight 


I feel like a brand new person ❤️


- David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther