Rappers Who Are Autistic

 There are several artists in the industry who are autistic or on the spectrum that are using their talents and their platforms to raise awareness. Many of them may feel bad about being autistic because of not finding success in music. Some names in the UK such as

Giggs, Lickz, Questlove, and Spaceghostpurpp, who is an underground Florida producer and rapper who previously claimed to have autism, 50 Tyson, who is also an underground rapper who achieved success by posting videos online and often highlights his experience with autism, and others such as Jennifer Posey.

And YJ, who YJ has confirmed his disability since birth, being on the spectrum, a “superpower.”

And as for me on the spectrum, 

I also put out music while raising awareness 

for autism and often times, 

I feel like some people get overlooked 

or not taken seriously enough as an artist. 

But that shouldn’t be the case. 

I think the way I come up with certain ideas 

in music as well as being able to create music 

is something like a gift from God.

I can make all types of music. 

If I wanted to make gospel songs, I could. 

I have made a “gospel rap” before. 

I’m just very versatile at what I do. 

And that’s something that I couldn’t teach anyone to do; it just happens. You just gotta have the music and mindset in you 

and practice every day. 

And always keep god in your life 🤞🏽



  • David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther