Favorite Animals

 Growing up, my favorite animal has always been the giraffe. 🦒 There was something about their long necks and beautiful brown spots that I just couldn’t take my eyes off. Growing up on the autism spectrum, I think I’ve always been drawn to things that feel unique or stand out in their own way. For me, giraffes are more than just animals—they’re fascinating to watch because of the way they carry themselves, moving with such quiet confidence and grace.


I’ve always admired how they navigate the world at their own pace, stretching high to reach what others can’t, yet remaining calm and grounded. It’s a reminder to me that being different isn’t a weakness—it’s a strength. Just like giraffes, we all have our own ways of seeing, moving, and experiencing the world, and those differences are something to celebrate. 🧩💛


  • Daniel Gillespie 




Growing up my favorite animal is the Lion


It represents my astrology sign as a Leo


As well as being a leader 


And showing resilience and fearlessness 


I deeply focus on my pride, confidence 


And commitment towards my goals 


And I forcefully strive and put in the work 


Using my time and resources 


And motivate myself to be a better version 


Than I was 10 years ago 


I’ve grown and learned a lot since then 


And I hope to inspire others 


I always admired the amazing amount 


Of power and strength that a Lion has


In order to protect & provide for their families 


They must have to defend themselves 


In many different situations 


And I think that definitely defines me


As a person as a protector 


Who deeply loves and cares for his family ❤️


  • David Gillespie 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther