March 14th Autism Adult Social Group

 At the autism adult social group my brother David and I rode the lift this time. We started at noon and for lunch we had Papa John’s Pizza ๐Ÿ•. For our activities for today we played bingo as the first one. Mrs. Ashley started reading out the different items that was on the card and we had to place a chip on the cards she read out. I had got bingo the 2nd round and for a prize I picked out the Autism Society Northwestern Pennsylvania hat ๐Ÿงข๐Ÿงฉ For this round everyone got a chance to pull a card out of the bin and when it was my turn I pulled out the March 17th Calendar slip. For our next activity we played a matching game. Everyone took a turn to find the matching cards. For karaoke, we sung the whiskey in a jar song by The Dubliners and we had to get the lyrics because we didn’t know this song & it was funny because we didn’t know the lyrics at all.


  • Daniel Gillespie 



On a Saturday morning me and my brother 


Daniel had got on the lift this time


To the Autism Society 


For a Spring event 


Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day


For lunch we had Papa John’s Pizza ๐Ÿ• 


And we had some St. Patrick’s Day Treats 


Such as Cookies, Rice Krispie treats 


Some Green Kool-Aid drink and cupcakes 


We also played some games 


Me and my brother played bingo 


With our peers


As I was helping them with their


Bingo cards putting their pieces 


On the cards helping them play


Throughout the game 


We did a good couple rounds 


Then after that we played a matching game 


Matching up cards that relate to March 17th


Then after we all had a turn to play 


Me and my brother did some karaoke 


We had a option if you wanted to join 


Because we were almost running out of time 


Because the group session 


Was about to end 


Last time that me and my brother 


Did karaoke together it was Halloween


And I said that I should’ve taken a video 


Because it was so fun and funny 


Because we didn’t knew the words to


“Ghostbusters”


So this time we did Karaoke 


We did a song called “Whiskey in a Jar”


By the Dullbinders


And it was so funny


Because we didn’t even knew the words 


To this song either 


But we had fun together 


And we enjoyed ourselves 


  • David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther