❤️ Valentines Day Blog ❤️🍬🍭

 

In our Autism social group, it started at 12 and we started playing this game called minute to win it. First ate Papa John’s pizza and we were telling everyone about our podcast we did with the Barber National Institute called “Celebrate What’s Different” for the minute to win it game we had to stack as many hearts as we can in a minute. I did the next challenge. Each heart had a message and I had to roll the hearts until each one had a message facing up. The next challenge was the arm tower stack challenge. My brother David did this challenge and another teammate had to stack as many of the heart candies as they can. We didn’t get any points because five hearts was a point and we only got four. That challenge was pretty hard. The next challenge another teammate had to scoop marshmallows into a bowl with a plastic spoon. We had 51 marshmallows in total. The next challenge was secret valentines where I had to roll dice until a message pops up. Each number had to have 1-6 and on the first roll I had every single number besides the 2 and on the 4th roll I rolled a 2 with 25 seconds left. 

Next challenge another teammate had to cut up hearts and piece them together. The other challenge was the The next challenge the player on our team had to throw cutips in the square box. I mean we had to unscramble the words and I was able to unscramble only 6 of the 9 words in a minute. My brother David had to unwrap all the Hershey kisses with only one hand. He was able to unwrap 6 Hershey kisses. After the minute to win it game we played guess the gibberish. It was a day filled with excitement, special moments and laughter on this Valentine’s Day.


- Daniel Gillespie



Today was a special day today 


At the social group 


It was a Valentine’s Day event 


We played some games 


And had Papa John’s and some cookies 


And some sweet treats 



The games that we played together 


In separate groups were


“Minute to win it”


The first round one of our teammates 


Had to stack up the hearts 


As much as possible in a minute 



Then after that


My brother did the next challenge 


Each heart candy had some words on it


And he had to roll the candy 


Until each one had the words facing up



The next round was the arm tower 


And I took that challenge 



I had to put my arm out


And my teammate had to stack up 


As many hearts as he or she can 



We didn’t get as many points 


Because 5 hearts is one point 


And we only ended up with four 



That challenge was pretty hard


For my teammate 



The next challenge our teammate 


Had to scoop some marshmallows 


Into the plastic bowl



We ended up with 51 marshmallows 


Making one point for our team


With a plastic spoon



The next round was called 


“Secret Valentine’s”



Where my brother Danny


Had to roll the dice until a message pops up 



Then the next challenge our teammate


Had to cut up some hearts


And piece them together 



After that we had to throw some Cu-tips


In the square box



Then Danny had to go and unscramble 


Some Valentine’s Day words



But only ended up with 6 out of 9 words


Unscrambled in a minute



Then the last challenge that I did


I had to unwrap some Hershey kisses



With one hand as much as I can


In one minute and I ended up with 6


Unwrapped under a minute 



After the minute to win it games


We played guess the gibberish 



But we had fun playing the games


And that’s what matters the most 



But to sum things up 


We had a lot of fun with lots of laughter 


And love



And we enjoyed it very much 


With our peers and the staff 


Especially on Valentine’s Day ❤️


- David Gillespie 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther