Update On Weight Loss Journey

 Since I have been still working 


On my weight loss journey 


For about almost two years now 


I now weigh 260 


I’m 100 pounds lighter 


Than I was a year ago 


I feel better, look better, 


I’m off my Blood Pressure Medication 


And I’m 2 sizes smaller now 


I went from a 3X almost a 4X


To now a 2X and can fit a 1X


In Shirts and shorts and jogging pants 


But while there are ups 


There are still some downs


And some obstacles ahead of me


Since when I was on the Wegovy insulin 


I had to get a new insurance 


Because my old one 


Wouldn’t cover it anymore


And now we tried to get my new insurance 


To pay for it and they wouldn’t do it either 


So we’re now trying to figure out a plan 


To be honest I had a bit of anxiety 


Because even though I was maintaining 


My diet and still exercising 


And I still haven’t gained any weight back


I was hoping that I could get back 


A sample or a replacement 


In which I did at my last appointment 


But after that I just been working on 


Maintaining portion control 


And keeping up with exercising daily 


Which I’ve been 


Pretty much consistent lately 


I might have a snack here or there 


I might have seconds sometimes 


But I still have discipline and faith 


- David Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther