Our Favorite Movies

 Some of my favorite movies 


That I like to watch 


Are mostly Sci-fi movies 


That usually involves with computers 


Robots or something similar 


To the pandemic times 


In the modern world 


One of the movies that were 


Simply similar to this


And was one of the best movies 


That I’ve watched on Netflix 


Was called Warriors of Future 


A Military-Based Sci-fi film


That was released in 2022


Which was a Chinese movie 


But had English translation 


It was about when a Meteor 


Carrying a destructive plant


Strikes the world 


And a Suicide Squad


Is given hours 


To save their post-apocalyptic city 


From total collapse 





Another of my all time favorite movies 


Is Friday played by Chris Tucker & Ice Cube


Released in 1995 


It was Friday


And Craig Jones (Ice Cube)


Was fired on his day off 


For stealing boxes 


Plus the rent was due 


And his best friend Smokey


(Chris Tucker) had owed someone money 


As the day goes on 


Craig & Smokey


Experiences urban life


And a bunch of crazy things that happened 


Into one single unbelievable Friday




  • David Gillespie 






Growing up, I had always thought Rush Hour 2 and Next Friday were so funny to watch and that’s why they’re my favorite movies to watch. Rush Hour 2 is a movie starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. The way Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker portrays themselves in the movie is super funny in terms of acting and their chemistry is one of a kind in Rush Hour 2. There are so many funny scenes I can watch over and over again and I won’t ever get tired of watching it. Next Friday is a movie in the Friday sequels starring Mike Epps known as Day-Day and Craig (Ice Cube). It’s one of my favorites out of all the Friday movies. Their chaotic and stoned comedy chemistry is always so funny and you can see that throughout the movie. My favorite scene is the beginning when the house gets robbed and Craig is the only one doing anything and Day-Day is still sleeping and talking in his sleep. That scene is always super funny to me every time I watch it. 



  • Daniel Gillespie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther