Christmas Party

 On Saturday, December 13th, I went to the Christmas party hosted by the Autism Society! 🎄🎅🏻 My older brother wasn’t able to join us because he recently had foot surgery on his other foot.


The party was held in the basement, and as soon as I walked in, it felt like a full Christmas vibe. Christmas music was playing, and there were lots of treats like cookies, cakes, and Papa John’s pizza for lunch 🍕. Mrs. Mandy was kind enough to make me some hot chocolate, which I really appreciated.


Our table went up to get pizza and cookies, and around noon we started the gift exchange. We stood in a small circle while Miss Hailey read a Christmas story. Every time she said “left” or “right,” we had to pass the gifts in that direction. By the end, I ended up with a box of candy and a GameStop gift card.


After the gift exchange, we decorated gingerbread houses. Mine was covered in red and green frosting with candy all around it. It was a fun and festive day, and I really enjoyed celebrating the holiday season with everyone. 


-Daniel Gillespie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Brown Side Of Autism

Autism Group Millcreek Karate

Bowling Party for Luther